Monday, February 2, 2009

How is the procedure to apply Landed Permanent Residence (LPR)?

After knowing that you are eligible to apply, these are the procedure to apply Landed Permanent Residence:
  1. You must translate and certified your documents to English
    I will explain the documents needed in detail, if you are really interested to apply LPR, you can contact me here.

  2. You have to choose agent in your country who provides LPR application service. In Indonesia, they charge for S$ 1500 for fresh graduates and S $2500 for non-fresh graduates. Fresh graduates are everyone who has not exceed 1 year after degree graduation and has no work experience when applying LPR. For anyone who has exceed 1 year, they have to pay non-fresh graduates fee.

  3. Documents submission to Singapore, this will be done by your agent or by yourself if you come directly to Singapore and process it by yourself.

  4. Wait for 6 months to 1 year processing time, and the LPR approval letter will come out and sent to your home address or your agent. Congratulations for your LPR!
This is where I provide my service, I can help you to apply LPR, of course with better offer compared to agents. You can still stay in your own country while doing the process and waiting for LPR approval and finally you come to Singapore armed with LPR :)
But before you decide to engage my service, let me introduce myself here.

1 comment:

  1. I scan your diary. Its therefore nice and additionally give such a decent information for North American country. i actually adore it, because of write this diary.

    ReplyDelete