Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Landed Permanent Residence (LPR) FAQ

  1. Are all LPR applications guaranteed to be approved?
    No. There are no guarantees that your LPR application will be approved. You can check with your local agent, and they will also say the same. Singapore Immigration & Checkpoint Authority is the final approving authority for LPR application. But all my clients so far are all approved. My advice is as long as you fulfill all the requirements, and you do not have any bad records in Singapore, you have a big chance to be approved.

  2. Is LPR the same as PR ?
    The answer can be yes or no. Yes, if it's related to job offer. LPR is treated the same as PR in job application. But LPR is only a temporary PR, it only allows you to stay and look for job for at most 1 year, you have to find a job within that time to convert to PR. After you get your PR, you can stay long term and enjoy more benefits compared to other foreigners.

  3. What are the benefits of being PR?
    As a PR, you are considered a Singapore residence, so you can stay for long term in Singapore, without feeling worry for visa extension. You can apply for a library membership, credit card easily. You get subsidized on medical bill. You can purchase public housing flat, etc.

  4. I heard that being a PR, my salary is cut off? Is that true?
    That's absolutely wrong! As a PR, your salary is added by the company, for first year PR, you earn 104% of your salary, 2nd year 109%, 3rd year and so on 114.5% . The amount that is deducted is your cash portion, but the deduction plus additional from company will go into your CPF saving account. This is still your money, you can use it to buy property, for medical bill, and for retirement. For more info about CPF, please click here.

  5. Can't find the answer of your questions, please leave comments below.

14 comments:

  1. HI william

    I want apply LPR.
    For now I am at singapore using social visit visa

    I need your detail contact

    my email : rtrh26@gmail.com

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi william

    its great to hear , you r helping for many to secure LPR....

    I too want to take help from you , for my LPR
    Last june I was in singapore, now at present in India....just mail me the requirements details...

    Awaiting your reply

    Thanks a lot man....

    My id is sureforu@yahoo.com / sureforu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would Like to apply for Singapore PR under Landed Permanent Residence (LPR) Scheme. Please provide me full details and total fee.
    Please do need full

    MY mail Id is b.poreddy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about if I take a LPR and go after few months like 10 months or something.. Is it something I need to visit within x duration?? actually I might go to some other country for office work after some time..?? I know there is a risk of getting job within limited period. however what is the risk?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi william
    i m ashok kumar and my wife wana apply LPR. and some agents told us if my wife apply for LPR then husband can't go with her it is true plz advice me if it is true how can i go to singapore with my wife this is my email id kashok@y7mail.com

    thanks and i m waiting ure respose ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi william what if you apply EPEC while waiting for LPR? what gonna happen?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi WILLIAM

    iam kadar from india, iam very much intreted in applying LPR . need your help to process . can you please mail me the details to start process

    basha.kadar@gmail.com
    +91 9655235959

    kadar basha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi.....Willam

    I want to apply lpr i pass my hotel mang
    and i heav 6yr expr in hotel
    so plz...send derails
    nikunj_900@yahoo.com
    nikunj

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi William, i'd would like to work and relocate to singapore. Most of my job application got rejected as they need only singapore citizen or singapore PR. Is it possible that i can search a job after applied a LPR?? pls - arunmail8@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi William,
    I want to work and relocate to singapore.I have three years experience in JAVA,can i apply for jobs by putting visa status as applied for LPR. my mail id : nagaraju1685@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi William,

    I want to apply LPR Singapore and find a job there.

    Could you pls help me for further completion of LPR process?

    here is my email address: justminth@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,

    I am looking to apply for a LPR. I am from India

    Can you help me with that

    My email id is shari5590@yahoo.com

    Regards
    Srihari

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi William! I'd like to know more about your contact details/ where I can contact you as I am very interested in this. Here is my email: andrebisc@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing. avenue south residence floorplan

    ReplyDelete